Providing family-friendly and environmentally friendly ant control services in Adelaide that are tailored to your specific needs.
25 Years of Service
4.8 Google Ratings
Get A Free Quote Today
BioPest Ant Control Solution
Quick Pests Services
Our team of expert exterminators delivers fast and complete pest control services for your bed bug infestation problems. We offer quick responses to your calls, including our online scheduling and customer service.
Personalized Treatment Plans
Instead of employing a one-time general treatment to the infested areas, we create a personalized solution for you. We give importance and priority to your health, pets, and wildlife, by incorporating eco-friendly treatment methods and also consider the treatment’s impact on both wildlife and the environment.
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
We give importance and value to our customers’ trust in our services. BioPest pest removal and management solution not only remove and exterminate pests but also detects and monitors pest before and after treatment to ensure that the treatment has taken effect and is fully effective.
General Treatment Process
- Thorough inspection of the building. Our exterminators will inspect the building and the surrounding areas to track ant movements and locate their nest.
- Identify ant species and determine which type of treatment method is appropriate. BioPest ant exterminators are equipped with both modern pest control equipment and knowledge about the different types of Australian ants.
- Apply treatment directly to the ant nest. We use effective treatment methods for successful ant control.
- Provide preventive measures to prevent future possible ant infestation. Our team of experts ensures that barrier treatments are rightly placed in strategic locations to prevent future infestations.
- Bait – In situations where the ant nest cannot be located, baits will do the work. And baits consist of insecticide and And bait procedure may be slower compared to other ant control methods but this type of ant extermination method comes in handy. Baits that have been collected by workers going into the nest will be distributed to the colony. This will cause the complete eradication of the entire colony.
Bio Pest ant control company provides bait stations that are strategically placed in areas for a successful ant pest control treatment.
- Spray – Chemical sprays are applied to ant travel routes, crevices in walls, window frames, ant nesting sites, and other spots where ants may get access to your property.
Our ant control specialists have the necessary equipment and skills to carry out seamless pest control services.
- Dust – Insecticides in the form of powdered dust can be applied to surfaces where ants travel and directly on the ants nesting areas. Unlike the spray pest control method where it utilizes conventional insecticides, dust methods make use of dry powdered insecticides generally applied in areas with electrical circuits and power boxes.
Our mission is not just to eliminate and prevent pests on your property, but also to prioritize your health, family, pets, wildlife, and the environment. We carefully plan and place dust treatment in locations with minimal exposure to prevent danger of producing health related issues.
Why Choose Professional Ant Control
Pest control and management companies provide effective and efficient ant pest treatment services by employing a variety of pest control methods. Pest control specialists are industry professionals. They are equipped with the right knowledge and modern pest control tools to assure you that your pest infestation problems are solved properly.
We Provide Expert Advice And Solution For Your Ant Problems. Hear It Directly From The Professionals!
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Copyright Biopest Control Adelaide. All Right Reserved